At our comfortable and confidential London practice, you will find us dedicated to help you overcome difficulties and to live a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life. This may take the form of helping you to quit smoking and reaping the beneficial health rewards of that; or to help you overcome limited belief structures that may impinge on your everyday life, such as fear of flying or visiting the dentist.
Committed to Your Success
With so many different types of therapies available, finding the right therapy for you can be very confusing. We are committed to simplifying the process and offering proven, effective therapy.
We have helped:
* Managers to prepare for surgery and to be operated on without general anaesthetic.
* City workers to manage stress and improve their performance and concentration.
* Professionals to come off cocaine and other drugs such as cannabis and alcohol.
* Actors and musicians to overcome stage fright.
* Students to overcome their exam nerves.
* Doctors and Underground drivers to quit smoking.
* Bankers to improve their confidence and performance in meetings.
* Executives to be more creative and visionary.
* Music Producers to have the confidence to negotiate and get fees they deserve.
* Writers to overcome their dental phobia.
* Teachers to more than double their reading speed and enhance their memory recall.
* Housewives to overcome their over-eating habits.
"You have helped me in so many ways. When I came to stop smoking, I was on 40 cigarettes a day. You stopped me in one session. Amazing! Anyone who knew me was amazed as I was a hardened smoker.
With this success, I decided to use your help to set up my own business, which I had wanted for a long time but lacked the confidence. The business is doing great. I employ staff and I'm working on an idea so I can set up another one soon.
I wanted to work on my communication as I would get very judgemental, critical and impatient. It was so interesting to recognise where these ways of thinking and behaving had come from in my past. It was great to get them sorted so that I could become spontaneous, open and friendly with people.
This made me decide to come and deal with my weight, which had been an issue on and off, all my life. I come from a family where food has always been a big focus and I had lost contact with the feelings in my stomach that told me when I had had enough to eat. Through your help, I could tell when I was hungry and when I was full and I found I could leave food on my plate. I now eat what I want, but in quantities that are right for my body. I have lost weight naturally and I feel fantastic! The best thing is that this new relationship with food is permanent and even though I could still do with a flatter stomach, I like the way I look and I like myself. I enjoy being me and that’s the greatest gift anyone could ever have. Thank you so much!"
Ms C., Business Owner, London
"I came to you because I had had a crisis that had led me to suffer from crippling anxiety and I was unable to cope. I felt inadequate and those feelings would magnify in confrontational, stressful situations. My marriage was under strain as my wife had to shoulder everything.
With your help I literally transformed into the person that I was meant to be – calm, assertive and practical. Dealing in property can lead to the potentially confrontational situations that used to create a massive stress reaction in me. I now approach them with quiet authority and confidence. I am so relieved and grateful as you have given me so much. I have my wife and we have a very happy life together. Thank you so much!"
Mr A., Property Developer, London
Call Melissa on 07903 741255 to discuss how Advanced Structural Hypnotherapy can help you.